After being on hiatus for a few weeks, Destiny 2’s PvP activity Trials of Osiris makes its grand return this weekend. With Lightfall introducing the new Strand subclass, build-crafting changes, and new Exotics to the mix, it’s going to be interesting to see how the 3v3 matches have evolved now that players have new toys to use. You can also look up where Xur is to see which gear the arms dealer has to offer before you attempt to go flawless. Here’s a look at where you’ll play Trials of Osiris this weekend and what weapons you can earn.
Map: To be confirmed
- Reputation Rank 4: Upgrade Module x 2
- Reputation Rank 7: Enhancement Prism x 3
- Reputation Rank 10: Trials Weapon (Changes for each rank reset)
- Reputation Rank 13: Upgrade Module x 2
- Reputation Rank 16: Trials Weapon (Changes for each rank reset)
- Flawless Reward: To be confirmed
For this season of Trials, Bungie has decided to remove the Freelance node and enable Fireteam matchmaking. That means that even if you don’t have any friends to join you for some highly competitive PvP fun on the weekend, you’ll still be matched alongside two other players as you attempt to earn some of the best gear in the game.
Go to Source